The Animated Classics are a collection of dramatic Japanese classics from the minds of Mishima Yukio(recipient of the Shinchosha Literary Prize), Kawabata Yasunari (1968 Nobel Prize Winner), Takeyama Michio (Mainichi Shuppan Bunkasho honoree), Ishihara Shintaro (awarded the Akutagawa Literary Prize), and other recognized Japanese storytellers.
Japan's most famous stories in anime form.
- Takeyama Michio
- Biruma no tategoto/The Burmese harp
- Yasunari Kawabata (1899-1972)
- YASUNARI KAWABATA BIBLIOGRAPHY
- The Nobel Prize in Literature 1968
- The Mishima Yukio Cyber Museum
- Yukio Mishima (1925-1970)
- Ishihara Shintaro (1932- )