Welcome to Cassie’s Site
Hi! Welcome to my site. I have devoted this site to two main items: the Outdoors and Anime. I hope that you enjoy the information that I have put into this site. There also a small section on items more about me.
The outdoors and parks have been a part of my life since I was young. They are divided into three sections: National Parks, National Monuents and State Parks & More.
- Anasazi State Park, UT
- Arecibo Observatory, Puerto Rico
- El Morro - San Juan, National Historic Site, PR
- Fremont Indian State Park, UT
- Grand Gulch Primative Area, UT
- Higgins Armory Museum, MA
- Natural Bridges National Monument, UT
- Territorial Statehouse, UT
Anime is different and unique. It can vary from Drama to Science Fiction. The variety of what to watch. Anime comes from Japan. Below is a small list.
- Black Heaven / Kachou Ouji
- Dragon Half
- Ninja Resurrection/Makai Tenshou
- Tsukikage Ran - Carried by the Wind
- Vampire Hunter D
- Zaion: I Wish You Were Here
This is where you can find additional information about me. From the books I like to pictures or additional hobbies that I have had.Click here for more information.
I hope that you enjoy the updated site and can find the information that you are looking for. I will be making major changes over the next few months. Please check back to see what is new!